Nefil | Ergonomic Leather Chair with Swivel Base
Nefil – from the manufacturer of Ergohuman – is designed and manufactured to offer a perfect mix of ergonomics and elegance. The materials used to manufacture the Nefil chair are environmentally friendly and offer the flexibility and strength to provide outstanding comfort along with refreshing good looks.
Using the ingeniously simple single lever control to operate the three main chair functions – seat height, seat depth and back tilt are all operated from a single point of contact. The Nefil office chair is packed full of features including Smart Motion back technology, backrest rake adjustment, lumbar support height adjustment, seat tilt and seat depth and bodyweight tension adjustments, optional headrest and pivoting arms with height and slide adjustment. A user instruction CD is also tucked neatly below the seat.
Offered in mesh or classic leather with a contemporary aluminium frame and base, the eco-friendly Nefil chair is 97% recyclable, has Greenguard Air Quality Certification, and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009.
- Single Level Control
- Intensie 8-hour Day Comfort
- Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Seat Tilt Function
- Multi-Dimensional Armrest Adjustment
- Adjustable Headrest
- Smart Motion Back Technology
In Depth Features
- Adjustable Back Height - Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region of your spine. The back height adjustment operates on a ratchet system and the backrest can be set in any one of 5 positions
- Seat Height - Allows you to raise or lower the seat height on your Enjoy chair so your feet rest flat on the floor. When correctly adjusted your upper legs should be angled slightly downwards.
- Seat Slide - This feature allows you to change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your legs. When correctly adjusted, you should be able to place your clenched fist between the edge of the seat and the back of your knee. This will keep your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- Headrest - The headrest can be tilted and height adjusted to individually suit the user's requirements.
- Back Tilt - Adjust to change the angle of the back in relation to the seat. Will allow for multiple angles based on the individual's requirements. The seat back can be locked in any one of 3 positions, or operated in free-float mode to follow the user's movement.
- Armrests - Raise, lower, angle and depth adjust the armrests so your forearms rest comfortably while sitting at a desk.
- Overall Height - 1190mm to 1350mm
- Overall Width - 655mm
- Overall Depth - 665mm
- Seat Height - 520mm to 630mm
- Seat Width - 655mm
- Seat Depth - 665mm